The 2017 MotoGP calendar kicks off on March 26 with the Qatar Grand Prix and concludes with the Valencian Community Grand Prix on November 12.
- Just one MotoGP calendar change with the Czech Republic and Austrian Grand Prix swapping places
- Silverstone will continue to host the British Grand Prix as the Circuit of Wales is not ready
- Marc Márquez will begin the defence of his MotoGP title at the Qatar Grand Prix in March
The 2017 MotoGP season runs from March to November as Marc Márquez defends his third title.
The only change to the calendar from last season is the swap between the grand prix in the Czech Republic and Austria.
The race in Brno will happen in the first week of August (6th) while the second race at the Red Bull Ring, since it’s return last season, will take place on the 13 August.
KTM join the series with a factory-supported team for the first time, Bradley Smith of Britain and Pol Esparago will race for them.
Jorge Lorenzo will race for Ducati this year after leaving Yamaha after nine years as he looks to take his title back from Márquez.
- Read more MotoGP
- Jorge Lorenzo Powers to Victory in Yamaha Farewell
- Marc Marquez Claims Victory to Become World Champion
- Jorge Lorenzo Sets Lap Record En Route to Pole
MotoGP 2017 Calendar
Round 1: 26 March Qatar* Doha/Losail
Round 2: 9 April Argentina Termas de Rio Hondo
Round 3: 23 April Americas COTA
Round 4: 7 May Spain Jerez de la Frontera
Round 5: 21 May France Le Mans
Round 6: 4 June Italy Mugello
Round 7: 11 June Catalunya Catalunya
Round 8: 25 June Netherlands TT Assen
Round 9: 2 July Germany Sachsenring
Round 10: 6 August Czech Republic Brno
Round 11: 13 August Austria Red Bull Ring
Round 12: 27 August Great Britain Silverstone
Round 13: 10 September San Marino & Riviera di Rimini Misano
Round 14: 24 September Aragon MotorLand Aragon
Round 15: 15 October Japan Motegi
Round 16: 22 October Australia Phillip Island
Round 17: 29 October Malaysia Sepang
Round 18: 12 November Valencia Ricardo Tormo-Valencia
* Evening Race